Wastewater & Stormwater Services
ProActive Consulting Group provides cutting-edge technologies to reduce pollutant levels in industrial wastewater discharges. We provide reporting, plan preparation, design, and sampling support to comply with the new Industrial Storm Water General Permit by the State Water Resources Control Board.
Wastewater Permitting and Treatment
- Turnkey Wastewater Permitting & Treatment Design
- Initial Waste Characterization and Analysis
- Wastewater Treatment Options Assessment
- Wastewater Treatment System - Engineering Design, Procurement, and Installation
- Construction Coordination
- Industrial Discharge Permit Preparation
- Self-Monitoring and Surcharge Report Preparation
- Assisting Clients in the Sanitation District's Demonstration Program for Non-Compliant Facilities.
- Assist Client to Negotiate and Obtain Exemption for Non-Exposure Facilities When Applicable
- Prepare Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP)
- Develop Storm Water Monitoring Program (SWMP) and Sampling
- Annual Report Preparation